Aged Care Facilities are expanding and increasing in numbers to meet the needs of an ageing population. To meet this need, software is needed to support improved efficiency, protect and improve real asset value, and oversee compliance and risk mitigation.
Core Vision’s myBuildings™ Facility Management for Care Providers includes all the necessary features required by facilities and maintenance managers to ensure smooth running, while ensuring real asset value protection. The system is configurable to suit any type of Aged Care Facility, from villages to multi-unit buildings and scalable to allow the management of individual properties or a portfolio of properties.
myBuildings™has all the functionality necessary for Aged Care Facilities to control quality, ensure compliance and monitor risk, including integrated management of incidents and the necessary rectification.
Work Request Management
- Ad-hoc Work Request Management
- Scheduled Work Request Management (PPM)
- Integrated asset management
- Escalation and alerts (Email and SMS options)
- Management information
- Easy to use on any device
- Help desk interface
- Online asset register
- QR code enabled
- Linked documentation and asset information
- Asset group functionality
- Budget and cost tracking
- Mobile and App interfaces
- Certificates of currency
- Induction (company-wide and site specific)
- Preferred contractor
- Mobile and App interface
- Risk mitigation