We have listened to our client base and we have gained experience in contemporary system design as a result of our 18 month long development of the myLocus Occupier Engagement platform.
To this end, Core Vision has started work on the “facelift” of the industry-standard myBuildings Facilities management system. This facelift will involve applying contemporary techniques for the presentation and user experience of the trusted myBuildings system without compromising on its powerful functionality set and ease of use.
“It won’t just be a lick of paint,” says Kevin Williams MD of Core Vision. “In addition to work on standardisation, consistency and the aesthetics of the system, we will be introducing responsive design, an extension to our progressing web applications and a User Group based experience”.
“It is a big job, but it does set myBuildings up for years to come. Core Vision doesn’t do things for the sake of it. We have been planning this for some time as we certainly don’t want to compromise on the world-class functionality and ease-of-use balance that myBuildings already provides”.
“What you will see is the trusted and reliable system that myBuidings is today but with a contemporary look and an up-to-date user experience”.
- Work from Home (#WFH) vs Work from Office (#WFO) vs Work from Near Office (#WFNO) or a Hybrid
- Core Vision proudly sponsoring the MRI Ascend APAC 2020 conference
- Is working from home the new norm after COVID-19?
- Tenant Experience: Increasing Tenant Satisfaction and Retention!
- Attacq as the first client using myView