Core Vision will be attending the Realcomm Conference in Nashville 13th to 14th June 2019.
“We are really excited as not only will we be attending the conference, but we will be exhibiting our Occupier Engagement Platform, myLocus whilst there. Realcomm is the preeminent conference aimed at the intersection of commercial, corporate real estate and technology. We are going to be at the “source” when it comes to technology in real estate. At the same time we know that we have a world class product of our own – so it will be fun” – says Kevin Williams, MD of Core Vision.
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Has COVID-19 accelerated the adoption of CRE or has it just highlighted the need for CRE
- The New Strata Management Act & Implications for the COO
- Work from Home (#WFH) vs Work from Office (#WFO) vs Work from Near Office (#WFNO) or a Hybrid
- Core Vision proudly sponsoring the MRI Ascend APAC 2020 conference